Thursday, January 29, 2015

Enchanté

Bonjour! Je suis Joanna.

No, this blog will not be in all French. My expertise in the language lies somewhere between limited and barely conversational.

A little background about me: My name is Joanna (pronounced jo-ann-uh, not jo-onn-uh), and I am currently a sophomore at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, working towards my associates degree in Fashion Marketing and my bachelors degree in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing. I enjoy brunching, thrifting, and reading. I have a 3 year old Yorkie named Charlee who will probably be making a plethora of guest appearances.

This blog is being created as part of a college course that I am currently taking, but it may transpire into something more. I will be writing about fashion, beauty, lifestyle -- pretty much everything that inspires my day-to-day life.

I hope you guys follow along my journey and enjoy every second of it.

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment