Monday, March 23, 2015

8. Lookbook

I'm absolutely obsessed with YouTube. It's literally all I watch; like, seriously, I don't even have a TV in my room because I only watch YouTube videos. I watch primarily beauty and fashion videos, and I find them to not only be extremely entertaining, but a fantastic place to get inspiration from. One of my favorite content creators is Jenn Im, a 20-something Communications graduate living in Los Angeles who makes fashion videos. Her style is impeccable and she as amazing taste. Watching her put together an outfit is like watching a magic show, it's incredible! She often makes lookbook videos, in which she features several outfits based around a central theme. These videos are great for drawing inspiration from, and they're just downright fun to watch!

Below I've linked two of her lookbooks: One is her most recent, and it is outfits for a music festival, which features really fun, warm weather-appropriate clothing, mainly from the online retailer Threadsense, and the second is my favorite of her lookbooks which features minimalistic outfits, which is a trend I've been really into lately. I hope you enjoy Jenn as much as I do! She's seriously awesome.

Music Festival Lookbook


Minimalistic Lookbook

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am glad to now have a new fashionista to follow on YouTube! Her style is very well put together, and I really like hearing her input on each look. I noticed you said you enjoyed beauty videos, as well. My favorite youtube beauty blogger to watch is jaclyn Hill. Check her out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I really love these videos! I usually don't watch YouTube videos so I didn't even know that videos like this existed! But I will now start and get a list of my favorite fashion you tubers! These lookbooks are very creative and fun, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These videos are adorable! I love her style and I also follow her on Instagram. Didn't know she had a youtube page! Thanks for that. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do adore Jenn and her style is so on point. I am obsessed with Youtube and had to lay low for a few weeks. But Jenn is definitely good inspiration for ys fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete