Thursday, February 12, 2015

3. Striped

A huge trend I've been seeing as of recent is horizontal stripes! On everything from t-shirts to shoes, thin or thick -- people are stripe crazy! Many people are scared to try horizontal stripes because they trick the eye into making you appear larger, but I personally adore the way stripes look, and I'm a big girl!

Here are photos of my brother and I both rocking this trend:



Stripes can be worn by both men and women, and as you can see, they're super versatile! They add a really interesting something to a basic outfit.



Celebrities and fashion moguls are also consistently rocking stripes, as displayed by Blair Eadie, Olivia Palermo, and Rosie H-W.

Overall, I think stripes are here to stay! They look amazing on everyone and are so stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment